Bally Ribbon Mills is going to be at the BIOMEDevice Show at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in Boston, Ma on March 26-27, 2014. Come to booth 854 to see examples of products designed specifically to address a wide array of medical engineering challenges. Featured will be:
- Seamless Woven & Braided Tubular Stents & Bifurcates
- 3 Dimensional Constructs and Near Net Shapes
- Prosthetic Tape & Webbing
- Filtration and Controlled Porosity Materials
- Dental Prosthesis
- Smart Fabrics
- and many other textile based materials designed for the medical device industry
Engineers will be available to discuss your specific applications and development issues.
Bally Ribbon Mills features a 3,000 sq. ft. ISO 14644, Class 8 Medical Clean Room, access to Medical Grade Fibers such as Polyester, Nylon, UHMWPE, PEEK, PTFE & ePTFE, Absorbable Fibers, etc.
BRM’s services include Prototype Development to Full Scale Manufacture all offered on a confidential and NDA basis. We look forward to seeing you there!